Gilroy police arrests
– Richard Warren Wallace III, 21, of 600 W. Eighth St., at 7:08pm, Saturday, at Leavesley Road and Murray Avenue, on an outstanding felony warrant for burglary.
– Robert Garza, 29, of 429 Madison Court, at 10:08pm, Thursday, at 6110 Monterey St., on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant for possession of marijuana.
– Abel Banvuetos Maduei, 38, of 1139 Del Oro Way, at 8:05am, Monday, at Tonnkin Court and Murray Avenue, for possession of a stolen vehicle, possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Drunk in public
– Enrique Hernandez, 29, of 199 W. Eighth St., at 12:39am, Thursday, at 7466 Monterey St., for public intoxication.
– Martin Montenegro Nevarez, 69, a transient, at 5:05pm, Thursday, at Monterey Street and W. Ninth Street, for public intoxication.
Failure to appear
– Teodoro Rogelio Gaeta, 48, of 1555 Old Bolsa Road, at 1:50pm, Monday, at 7370 Rosanna St., on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear in court.
– Ronald Eugene Welch, 46, of 8292 Murray Ave., at 1:06pm, Thursday, at home, on an outstanding felony warrant for violating parole.
– Israel Chapa, 44, a transient, at 9:57am, Thursday, at Wren and Welburn avenues, for violating parole.
– Richard Gregory Freedman, 28, of San Diego, at 12:50pm, Monday, at 8080 Santa Teresa Blvd., on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant for reckless driving and spousal abuse.
– Delbert Briseno Fuentez, 45, of 7081 Church St., at 8:30pm, Monday, at 360 E. 10th St., for theft with priors.
– Elizabeth Ann Berry, 37, of San Jose, at 6:12pm, Thursday, at 10th Street and Uvas Park Drive, for driving under the influence, driving without a license and without proof of insurance.
– Reynaldo Campuzano Perez, 23, of 8055 Forest St., at 10:30am, Monday, at 7370 Rosanna St., on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant for driving with a suspended license.
Other GPD incidents
– A juvenile was arrested at 750 W. 10th Street at 2:19pm, Tuesday, for misdemeanor battery.
If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call City Editor Robert Airoldi at 847-7037. Anyone with tips on local crime may call Gilroy police at 846-0350, or the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office at 686-3650.