Second degree burglary
– Emmanuel Fregoso, 21, of the 7700 block of Ghirlanda Court at
11:12 p.m. Nov. 5 near Church and Seventh Streets, for attempted
second degree burglary and possession of narcotics.
Second degree burglary
– Emmanuel Fregoso, 21, of the 7700 block of Ghirlanda Court at 11:12 p.m. Nov. 5 near Church and Seventh Streets, for attempted second degree burglary and possession of narcotics.
Battery on former spouse
– Alberto Casas Rivera, 37, of the 7200 block of Rosanna Street at 1:38 a.m. Nov. 5, at his residence for battery on former spouse, fiance.
– Arisai Lopez Fabian, 24, of the 7100 block of Church Street, 7:50 p.m. Nov. 4, at the 7100 block of Camino Arroyo for petty theft.
– Catalina Cervantes, 23, of the 8600 block of Murray Avenue, at 2:57 p.m. at the 7100 block of Camino Arroyo for petty theft.
– Jesus Lopez, 37, transient, 11:30, Nov. 3 at Railroad and Sixth Streets, for parole hold.
Under the influence
– Roberto Gonzalez, 54 of the 500 block of Sorrento Court at 6:14 p.m. Nov. 5 on the 200 block of First Street for being under the influence.
– Jose Reyes, 34, of the 6300 block of Monterey Street, at 8:30 a.m. Nov. 6 at the 7300 block of Hanna Street for being under the influence.
– Leticia Cuellar, 40, transient, 11:23, Nov. 7, near Leavesley Road and Murray Avenue, for being under the influence.
Making wrong turn at intersection
– Andrew Stewart, 22, of the 7100 block of Yorktown Drive, 12:28 a.m. Nov. 8, near Third Street and Miller Avenue for making a right turn at intersection where it was not allowed.
Possession of controlled substances
– Paul Garcia, 44, of the 2300 block of Mattos Drive, Milpitas, at 1:14 a.m. Nov. 8, near Princevalle Street and Luchessa Avenue for possession of controlled substances, having an expired registration, speeding, driving with privileges suspended, possession of narcotics paraphernalia.
Disturbing with loud noise
– Leonard Bautista, 32, of the 900 block of Woodcreek Way, at 1:37 a.m. Nov. 8 at his residence for disturbing with loud and unreasonable noise.
Driving with suspended license
– Vanessa Armas, 21, of the 7300 block of Maple Street, at 5:05 p.m. Nov. 8 near Sixth and Stoney Ct., for entering through highway and not yielding right of way, suspended license, failure to provide evidence of financial responsibility of vehicle, driving with privileges suspended.