– Sharee Wright, 27, Jan. 15, 3 p.m. near the 100 block of Ogier
Avenue inside Parkway Lakes RV Park in Morgan Hill for vandalism.
Police say Wright got into a verbal argument over a cigarette with
the victim, then became angry and threw a propane tank at the
victim’s motor home and broke a window. The victim is pressing
charges for the vandalism. The suspect fled the scene and is still
– Sharee Wright, 27, Jan. 15, 3 p.m. near the 100 block of Ogier Avenue inside Parkway Lakes RV Park in Morgan Hill for vandalism. Police say Wright got into a verbal argument over a cigarette with the victim, then became angry and threw a propane tank at the victim’s motor home and broke a window. The victim is pressing charges for the vandalism. The suspect fled the scene and is still at large.
– On Jan. 15, 5 p.m. an unknown suspect shattered the front passenger window of a victim’s car near the 600 block of Powder Horn Court in San Martin. Police say nothing in the vehicle appeared to be stolen, and said the suspects are still at large.
– On Jan. 12, 11 p.m. unknown suspects stole envelopes containing approximately $2,300 from a victim’s night stand in a home near the 10000 block of La Corte Lane. The suspects are at large.
– On Jan. 11, 11 a.m. near the 10000 block of Dougherty Avenue in Morgan Hill, unknown suspects entered a house through an unlocked sliding door and ransacked a bedroom. The suspects stole one hunting rifle and one 12-gauge shotgun. The suspects also stole a 1961 vintage saxophone valued at $10,000. There are no known suspects or leads at this time, and the stolen property is still outstanding.
– On Jan. 14, 5:10 p.m. unknown suspects entered a locked commercial building and stole approximately $260 from a petty cash box located in an office inside a locked drawer. Police say there are no known suspects at this time.
– Sylvia Hernandez, 42, a transient, Jan. 15, 8 p.m. near the intersection of West Edmundson Avenue and Sunnyside Avenue in Morgan Hill for public intoxication. Witnesses reported seeing Hernandez walking in the middle of the street. She was booked at the Santa Clara County Department of Correction in San Jose.
Credit card theft
– On Jan. 14, 12:01 a.m. an unknown suspect obtained a victim’s credit card information and used it to make an unauthorized purchase in Texas for $753.42. The victim said she had not lost or misplaced the card, and said she did not give anyone permission to use it. Police say the suspect remains at large.
– On Jan. 13, 12 p.m. officers were dispatched near the 1300 block of Masten Avenue on reports of identity theft. Police say the victim’s debit card, which was linked to his checking account, was fraudulently used. The suspects are unknown and are at large.
– James Suniga, 49, Jan. 15, 10:02 p.m. near the intersection of Lewis Street and Forest Street for driving under the influence of a controlled substance. Police reports say the arresting officer also found a glass pipe in Suniga’s vehicle with white and black residue.
– David Brown, 43, Jan. 14, 5:36 p.m. near the intersection of Highway 101 and Cochrane Avenue in Morgan Hill for possession of paraphernalia. Police say an officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle traveling on the highway with a passenger not wearing a seatbelt. One of the passengers in the vehicle was arrested and booked on a warrant. Brown, the driver, was found to be in possession of a methamphetamine pipe. He was cited and given a court date for possession of the pipe.
Driving with a suspended license
– Abel Marquez, 43, Jan. 16, 9:47 a.m. near the intersection of Farrell Avenue and Church Street for probation violation, driving with the wrong license plates and driving with a suspended license.