Would you likely support a Farmer’s Market in Gilroy on Sunday
next to the Community Garden downtown?
THIS WEEK’S WEB POLL:
Would you likely support a Farmer’s Market in Gilroy on Sunday next to the Community Garden downtown?
– Yes. There’s nothing better than freshly picked produce. I hope it works otherwise I will have to continue going to Morgan Hill. n Absolutely!
– Yes if it were to have the size and variety needed to keep users interested … a couple of BBQ vendors wouldn’t hurt either!
Yes, there are many who would support this venture as long as the vendors were reliable and it wasn’t just produce.
– Maybe so, but Saturdays would be better.
– Y-E-S, yes, yes, yes!!! Would love it; would shop there; would cruise by there whenever possible.
– Yes 100%. I know some people have tried in the past so I think this would be the best bet. It is unfortunate that Gilroy has this rich agriculture history and Gilroy does not have a Farmer’s Market.
– Yes, I would support a Farmer’s Market. However, not sure if Eigleberry and 7th is the ideal location. I’d stick to 5th and Monterey. That location already has a Saturday morning draw with Garlic City Cafe, OD’s, Sue’s and the gym.