On May 13 at 6:58 a.m. near the intersection of U.S. 101 and
Masten Avenue in Gilroy a victim was driving to work when she heard
a horn honking from a nearby vehicle.
– On May 13 at 6:58 a.m. near the intersection of U.S. 101 and Masten Avenue in Gilroy a victim was driving to work when she heard a horn honking from a nearby vehicle. The victim looked and saw the driver indecently exposing himself. The unknown suspect then exited the freeway. The victim was able to record the license plate number of the suspect’s vehicle. The suspect is still at large.
– On May 15 at 3 p.m. a suicide note was located at the Gilroy Sports Park at 5925 Monterey Frontage. The note stated the person would hang himself in the creek. The two individuals who located the note directed police to the man’s campsite, but police were unable to locate the individual suspected of writing the note.
Reckless driving with injury
– Luis Pacheco, 18, May 5 at 2:29 a.m. near the 3900 block of Dunne Avenue in Morgan Hill for reckless driving with injury and resisting a peace officer.
– On May 3 at 10 a.m. near the 400 block of Willow Springs Road in Morgan Hill an unknown suspect stole two tennis racquets, one cordless drill, one tennis bag and one fly fishing bag from a victim’s garage. The total loss is estimated at $1,300. There are no known suspects at this time and the property is still outstanding.
– On May 7, 12 p.m. near the 1300 block of Colony Avenue in San Martin an unknown suspect forced entry into a victim’s storage sheds and stole a ride-on lawnmower, miner’s cart and tools. The suspect is still at large.
– On May 8 at 10 p.m. an unknown suspect stole approximately $310 worth of items, including a black tuxedo and two black shoes from an unlocked vehicle parked inside the South County Airport parking lot. The suspect is still at large.
– Robert Howard, 35, May 9 at 1:10 a.m. near the intersection of Monterey Road and Eighth Street in Gilroy for possession of methamphetamine and being under the influence of a controlled substance. Police found crystal meth and a pipe on Howard after he was stopped running a red light on his bike.
– Brittany Broadstreet, 24, May 8 at 7:11 p.m. near the intersection of Travel Park Circle and Monterey Road in Gilroy for possession of marijuana for sale and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
– Lindsay Dobbs, 26, May 16 at 1:10 a.m. near the 1200 block of Columbet Avenue in San Martin for possession of heroin.
– David Johnson, 54, May 5 at 7:26 p.m. near the intersection of Llagas Avenue and North Street in San Martin for possession of a controlled substance and driving without a license.
Under the influence
– Patricia Mack, 26, May 8 at 10:54 a.m. near the intersection of Vineyard Boulevard and Monterey Highway in Morgan Hill for being under the influence of methamphetamines.