If you had to buy just one Gourmet Alley dish at the Garlic
Festival it would be?
THIS WEEK’S WEB POLL:
If you had to buy just one Gourmet Alley dish at the Garlic Festival it would be?
– The ORIGINAL Pasta Con Pesto!
– Calamari – to me, the most original and uncopied dish Gourmet Alley offers.
– I prefer the calamari with garlic bread hands down to any of the other items. Flavor never fails. Most of the other dishes fall down a little on the flavor once in a while.
– Pepper steak sandwich.
– Steak sandwich. The Combo Plate with the sandwich and scampi is the best!!!
– Calamari, hands down. Tried to duplicate all recipes at home, but can’t nail the Calamari … unless this particular dish needs to be consumed in the heat of the day with a tall Sangria! 🙂
– Garlic bread of course! But better yet, if you work in Gourmet Alley it’s free in the hospitality area.
– BREAKFAST CALAMARI of course! Coffee and calamari can’t be beat. Buon appetito!
– Hands down, calamari. They are all fabulous, but I have a special fondness for the calamari. OOOOH that sauce! BTW, I’m anxious to try the new-old pesto. Never liked the creamy penne version. I love that green oil dripping down my arm.
– Garlic bread – speaking from a vegetarian point of view! n Scampi is the best. I look forward to dipping garlic bread in that buttery garlic sauce … mmmm!