Here are some of the places you won’t want to miss after
– The Claddagh Pub and Restaurant: The kitchen will be open late, serving food until 10:30 p.m. today and Saturday. TRY: Celtic Calzone. LOCATED: 1300 First St; (408) 848-5050.
– Station 55 Bar & Grill: Second Wind, a rock ‘n’ roll band, will play from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Friday. JJHawg (pulling double duty – at the Fest on Saturday from 5 to 6:30 p.m. on the Gazebo Stage), a rock/country band, will play from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Saturday. Karaoke begins at 7 p.m. on Sundays. TRY: A red velvet cupcake. LOCATED: 55 Fifth St.; (408) 840-2444.
– The Milias Restaurant: The Milias will serve food until 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday and feature a live piano player. The bar will be open until midnight. TRY: Pesto wrapped goat cheese with proscuitto and grilled baguette crostini. LOCATED: 7397 Monterey St.
– 9 Lives Club: Three ska/funk bands will be playing at 8 p.m. Friday. Saturday will feature music, drink specials and dancing. TRY: Shaking your stuff on the dance floor. LOCATED: 7430 Monterey St.; (408) 337-5100.
– Lizarran Tapas: Will host a “Garlic Fest After Party” from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday for a $5 cover charge. There will be two DJ’s; dress to impress. TRY: Any one of their paellas. LOCATED: 7400 Monterey St.; (408) 842-2095
– Gilroy Bowl: Will be open as late as they have customers Friday and Saturday. Games cost $2 a person; $2.75 to rent shoes. TRY: Bowling, beers and Karaoke. LOCATED: 7554 Monterey St.; (408) 842-5100.
– The Westside Grill: DJ at 9:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday. TRY: Drunken clams; bread pudding with warm caramel sauce. LOCATED: 8080 Santa Teresa Blvd., Ste. 100; (408) 847-3800
– Sushi Omakase: Will have a DJ on Friday night. TRY: The lobster bisque. LOCATED: 6905 Camino Arroyo; (408) 846-7874.