Gilroy police arrests July 3 to July 7
- Francisca Becerra, 24 of Gilroy, 3:10 p.m. on Hanna Street for battery against spouse.
- Thomas Beltran, 45 of Gilroy, 11:16 p.m. July 6 on First Street for battery on former spouse, rearrest or violation of protective order.
Battery on a police officer
- Oscar Flores, 57 of Gilroy, 5:09 a.m. July 7 on First Street and Wren Avenue possession of a controlled substance, violation of protective order, resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer, battery on peace officer, using or being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
- Jesus Delacruz, 33 of Gilroy, 3:10 a.m. July 6 on Leavesley and Hwy. 101 for driving with a suspended license, failing to provide evidence of ownership and expired registration.
- Gabriel Romero, 30 of Gilroy, 11:30 p.m. July 3 on Monterey and Second streets for a suspended license, failing to provide evidence of ownership, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher and driving under the influence.
- Ann Littleton, 74 of San Martin, 3:24 p.m. July 4 on Monterey and Ronan for driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher.
- Adan Martinez, 31 of Gilroy, 2:10 p.m. July 7 on Hanna Street for failing to provide evidence of ownership, driving a car while writing, driving with a 0.08 blood alcohol content or driving under the influence.
- Albert Solorio, 32 of Gilroy, 6:02 a.m. July 6 on First Street for false personation exposing the victim.
- Isaiah Rodriguez, 27 of Gilroy, 8:55 p.m. July 4 on San Juan Court for possession of fireworks without a permit.
- Mike Alvarez, 40 of Gilroy, 9:12 p.m. July 4 on Longmeadow Drive for possession of fireworks without permit.
- Hilario Sarabia, 39 of Gilroy, 9:30 p.m. July 4 on Montebello Drive for possession of without a permit.
- Ralph Molano, 44 of Gilroy, 9:38 p.m. July 4 on Montebello Drive for discharging fireworks.
- Scott Rottman, 52 of Gilroy, 9:50 p.m. July 4 on Hirasaki for possession of fireworks without a permit.
- Tamim Khaliki, 38 of Gilroy, 10 p.m. July 4 on Briarberry for possession of fireworks without a permit.
- Gustavo Sanchez, 22 of San Jose, 10:07 p.m. July 4 on Pheasant for discharging fireworks.
- Scott Graham, 44 of Gilroy, 11:39 a.m. July 3 on Camino Arroyo for petty theft.
- Marisella Blackwell, 20 of San Jose, 7:41 p.m. on Camino Arroyo for minor in possession of alcohol and petty theft.
- David Roscoe, 28 of Gilroy, 10:41 a.m. July 3 on Felice and Fourth streets for parole hold and possession of marijuana.
- Francisco Diazlopez, 20 of Gilroy, 8:39 p.m. July 5 on Murray for possession of a switch blade, possession of a saps and similar weapon.
- Ryan Walton, 24 of Morgan Hill, 11:15 a.m. on Tenth Street for possession of a hypodermic needle.
- Juan Mendoza, 20 of Gilroy, 2:50 p.m. July 7 on Kern Avenue for possession of a controlled substance.
Possession of a dagger
- Sherry Avery, 32 of San Jose, 12:54 a.m. July 7 on Lewis Street for giving a false name to a peace officer and possession of a dirk or dagger.
- Oscar Garcia, 34 of Gilroy, 11:23 p.m. July 7 on Old Gilroy for trespassing and disorderly conduct.
- Jose Mendez, 38 of Gilroy, 9:23 p.m. July 7 on Old Gilroy for trespassing and disorderly conduct.
Under the influence
- Andy Salinas, 47 of Gilroy, 11:43 a.m. July 4 on Kelton Drive for being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
- Leonardo Mendoza, 48 of Gilroy, 8:49 p.m. July 4 on Hadley and Rogers for being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Jeanette Gardner, 43 of Gilroy, 12:30 a.m. July 5 on Wren Avenue for being under the influence.
- Samantha Iokua, 18 of Scotts Valley, 11:21 p.m. July 5 on Church Street for a warrant for being a juvenile offender and using/being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Violation of protective order
- Alexandria Einhorn, 22 of Gilroy, 9:48 a.m. July 4 on Church and Welburn for violation of a protective order.
- Grant Nielson, 26 of Gilroy, 9:48 a.m. July 4 on Church and Welburn for violation of a protective order.