Blotter for Gilroy Police Department July 7 through July 10.
- Luis Figueroa, 45 of Gilroy, at 10:14 p.m. July 9 on the 1100 block of Sunrise Drive for assault with a deadly weapon likely to produce great bodily injury.
- Felipe Alatorre, 32 of Gilroy, at 10:59 p.m. July 8 on the 9000 block of Spencer Court for battery on a former spouse, fiancé or cohabitant.
- Estefany Cardenas, 21 of Gilroy, at 11 p.m. July 8 on the 9000 block on Spencer Court for battery on a former spouse, fiancé or cohabitant.
- Galvez, Ruben, 39 of Gilroy, 9:47 p.m. July 7 on First and Monterey Streets for driving with a blood alcohol of .08 or higher, failing to provide evidence of financial responsibility and for being an unlicensed driver.
Inflicting injury on a spouse
- Raymundo Pina, 35 of Gilroy, at 9:53 p.m. July 8 on the 7700 block of Chestnut Street for inflicting injuries on a spouse or cohabitant.
- Victor Arias, 32 of San Martin, at 6:45 p.m. July 7 on Mantelli Drive on warrants for using a cell phone while driving, driving a suspended license and driving with privileges suspended.
DUI hit and run
- Cory Snyder, 20 of Gilroy, at 1:52 a.m. July 8 on Santa Barbara Drive for a hit-and-run and for driving with alcohol blood content of .08 or higher.
- Edward Orta, 38 of Gilroy, at 9 a.m. July 8 the 8800 block of Marigold Lane for a parole hold.
- Ralph Gonzalez, 39-year-old transient, 3:15 p.m. July 7 on Church Street on warrants for being under the influence of a controlled substance and for possession of a controlled substance.
- Martin Gonzales, 66 of Gilroy, at 7:20 p.m. July 7 at Las Animas Park for obstructing or resisting a public officer and for possession of narcotics.
Possession of a dagger
- John Carrillo, 21 of Gilroy, at 11:37 a.m. July 8 on Church Street on a warrant for possession of a dirk or dagger.
Resisting an officer
- Henry Gallegos, 36 of Los Banos, 7:20 p.m. July 7 on the 300 block of Mantelli Drive for resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer.
- Victoria Diaz, 38 and a transient, 9:29 p.m. July 7 on the 100 block of Old Gilroy Street for trespassing and disorderly conduct.
- Slavador Gaspar, 37 and a transient, 9:32 p.m. July 7 on the 100 block of Old Gilroy Street for trespassing and disorderly conduct.
- Daniel Pacheco, 30 of Gilroy, at 9:35 a.m. July 9 on the 100 block of Martin Street for a parole violation and trespassing.
Under the influence
- Richard Aviles, 42-year-old transient, at 11 a.m. July 8 on Rosanna Street for being under the influence of alcohol and a controlled substance.
- Johnny Mungia, 53 of Gilroy, at 1:06 a.m. July 9 on the 1200 block of Welburn Avenue for being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or a controlled substance, battery and a parole hold.
- Delia Centeno, 61 of Gilroy, at 3:04 a.m. on July 10 on Pacheco Pass Highway and Camino Arroyo for driving under the influence.