Gilroy police arrests Oct. 9 through Oct. 15
- Fernando Perez, 37 of Gilroy, 3:58 p.m. Oct. 12 on Hanna and Eighth streets for driving with license suspended or revoked, threats to commit crime resulting in injury, burglary in the first degree, false imprisonment, resisting, delaying and obstructing.
- Jose Sanchez, 24 of Gilroy, 5:02 a.m. Oct. 14 on First Street for first-degree burglary.
Drinking in public place
- Abraham Delacruz, 62 of San Jose, 3:30 p.m. Oct. 10 on Church Street for intoxicating liquor in a public place.
- Agustin Marquez, 56 of Gilroy, 2:30 p.m. Oct. 10 on Church Street for intoxicating liquor in a public place.
- Martin Luna, 40 of Gilroy, 1:25 a.m. Oct. 14 on Hanna Street for warrant: Intoxicating liquor in a public place.
- Oliver Villalobos, 39 of Los Banos, 5:20 p.m. Oct. 11 on Hanna Street for two warrants: Driving with privileges suspended and not wearing a seat belt.
- Juan Quintero, 24 of Gilroy, 11:55 p.m. Oct. 11 on Rosanna Street for two warrants: Driving with privileges suspended and driving without due caution.
False bomb report
- Philip Brewer, 38 of Hollister, 2:10 p.m. Oct. 15 on Hanna Street for warrant: False bomb/etc. report.
- Eric Harrison, 19 of Gilroy, 8:15 p.m. Oct. 8 on Camino Arroyo for petty theft, false ID to a peace officer, several warrants: vandals, selling/aiding in selling stolen property, petty theft of personal property and second degree burglary.
- Maria Munoz Lopez, 29 of Los Banos, 3:22 p.m. Oct. 13 on Camino Arroyo for petty theft.
- Eduardo Sanchez, 32 of Gilroy, 12:28 a.m. Oct. 14 Monterey Street and Fourth Street for a warrant: petty theft with three or more priors.
- Corrinne Pagan, 26 of Seaside, 7:03 p.m. on Camino Arroyo for petty theft and warrant for possession of marijuana, use/being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
- Grant Nielsen, 26 of Gilroy, 8:45 a.m. Oct. 10 on Hanna Street for possession of burglary tools, possession of stolen property and several warrants – using/being under the influence, battery against a spouse, violation of protective order, petty theft, and possession of controlled substances.
- Paul Moberg, 29 of Gilroy, 1:42 a.m. Oct. 11 on Mantelli Drive and Calle Del Rey for possession of controlled substance/paraphranelia and possession of marijuana.
- Mario Fausto, 55 of Gilroy, 11:20 p.m. Oct. 11 on Monterey and Fifth streets for warrant: Possession of a controlled substance/paraphrernalia.
- Elias Gallegos, 89 of Gilroy, 3:58 p.m. Oct. 8 on Camino Arroyo and Gilroy Crossing for soliciting and giving false ID to police officer.
- Jonathan Keahey, 30 of Los Gatos, 10:28 p.m. Oct. 13 on First Street for warrants: possession of an alcoholic beverage under the age of 21 and theft of elder/dependent adult.
Under the influence
- Jesus Morales, 49 of Hanford, 1:20 p.m. Oct. 11 on Hanna Street for being under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance.
- Judy Carranza, 48 of San Jose, 8:59 p.m. Oct. 13 on Monterey Street for using/being under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance.
- David Mina, 60 of Gilroy, 8:33 p.m. on Martin Street for warrant: being under the influence of a controlled substance.