Morgan Hill Police arrests through Oct. 17.
- Daniel Auditore, 24, 9:07 p.m. Oct. 13, on the 16700 block of San Jose Court, for possession of marijuana.
- Steven E. Vincent, Jr., 36, 1:36 a.m. Oct. 15, on the 19200 block of Monterey Road, for being under the influence.
- Salvador M. Alcaraz, Jr., 20, 12:38 p.m. Oct. 15, at Church Street and Mast Avenue, for being under the influence.
- Christopher J. Lodwig, 24, 11:05 p.m. Oct. 14, on the 16900 block of Condit Road.
- Alfredo Vasquez, 31, 11:38 p.m. Oct. 17, at Community Park, 225 West Edmundson Ave.
- A 15-year-old, 9:44 a.m. Oct. 16, at Britton Middle School, 80 West Central Ave.
- Daniel F. Rubio, 18, 5:10 p.m. Oct. 16, at the Morgan Hill Police station, 16200 Vineyard Blvd.
Marijuana or open alcohol container while driving
- Bryan A. Hanamoto, 28, 9:39 p.m. Oct. 16, at Monterey Road and Barrett Avenue.
Drunk in public
- Aurelio R. Avendano, 23, 11:38 p.m. Oct. 17, at Community Park, 225 West Edmundson Avenue.