– Officers initiated a vehicle stop with a 2002 black Honda Civic at Church Street and Eighth Street at 5 p.m. on Nov. 10. The driver, Phillip Rios, 19 of Los Banos, allegedly sped away, causing police to chase him for a quarter of a mile through neighborhood streets at speeds up to 50 mph, until police made a PIT maneuver to stop the car on Thames drive. Rios was arrested for an outstanding warrant, driving without a license and evading arrest. He was taken to Santa Clara County Jail.
– Collective Past Antiques was burglarized sometime in the hours after 5 p.m. on Nov. 10 and before 8 a.m. on Nov. 11. Suspects broke display cases and stole antique jewelry. The victim is unsure what else was stolen. Police have no information about the suspect.
– An estimated $4,000 in copper wiring was stolen from an office complex on the 300 block of East Ninth Street in the early morning hours of Nov. 11. Police are investigating, but have no information on the suspect for now.
– A 15-year-old Hollister male was arrested for shooting a BB gun at a 2011 white Ford Focus that was driving by at 9:20 a.m. on Nov. 12. The teen allegedly made shots from the window of a second floor home on the 1000 block of Mantelli Drive. He was arrested for discharging a BB gun, and for vandalism.
– Two men were in a verbal fight over a debt on the 400 block of Mayock Road at 10:30 a.m. on Nov. 13 when one of them grabbed a board with a rusty nail and attacked the other man with it, causing punctures to the man’s upper torso and back. The suspect, who fled the scene prior to police arrival, is reported to be a 44-year-old white man, 5′ 4” and 180 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Police are investigating the incident.