Gilroy police arrests Aug. 20 through Aug. 25
Aiding/selling stolen property
- Emerson Rodriguez, 20 of Gilroy, at 10:49 p.m. Aug. 20 on Monticelli for selling or aiding in selling stolen property.
- Victor Martinez, 35 of Gilroy, 11:57 a.m. Aug. 22 on Welburn Avenue for battery.
- Jesus Renteria, 23 of Gilroy, at 10:05 p.m. Aug. 21 on Hanna Street for hit and run, second degree burglary, theft, possession of marijuana, warrant for hit and run driving with privileges suspended, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher and DUI.
Causing bodily harm
- Jesse Sanmiguel, 52 of Gilroy, 10:15 p.m. on Aug. 23 on Church Street for likely producing bodily harm or death on someone.
- Ana Reyes, 31 of Gilroy, at 8:59 a.m. Aug. 22 on Camino Arroyo for conspiracy to commit a felony and embezzlement over $400.
- Arma Zarate, 48 of Gilroy, 8:59 a.m. Aug. 22 on Camino Arroyo for conspiracy to commit a felony and embezzlement over $400.
- Martin Alarcon, 34 of San Jose, 1:31 a.m. Aug. 24 on Rosanna Street for possession of stolen property, possession of a controlled substance, theft of extortion involving a car, and a parole hold.
- Alfred Catano, 45 of Gilroy, at 11 a.m. on Aug. 20 on Old Gilroy for a parole hold.
- Elias Gallegos, 86 of San Martin, at 3 p.m. Aug. 20 on Camino Arroyo for jaywalking and trespassing.
- Robert Carrillo, 25 of Gilroy, 1:18 a.m. Aug. 23 for a parole hold.
- Raquel Corral, 24 of Gilroy, 11:46 a.m. Aug. 23 on Miller Avenue for a suspended license.
- Darren Johnson 49 of Gilroy, 2:50 p.m. Aug. 23 on Princevalle Street for violating post release community supervision order.
- Juan Mendoza, 20 of Gilroy, at 11:09 p.m. on Aug. 20 on Monticelli for petty theft.
Possession of illegal firearm
- Andrew Rodriguez, 28 of Gilroy, at 9:50 a.m. Aug. 25 on Chestnut Street for possession of a short-barreled rifle, possession of ammunition and felon in possession of a firearm.
Under the influence
- Prisma Negrete, 24 of Gilroy, at 4:38 a.m. Aug. 20 on Hanna Street for using/being under the influence of a controlled substance and petty theft of personal property.
- Rudy Gonzalez,18 of Gilroy, 9:23 p.m. on Swan Drive for being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Daniel Zuniga, 26 of Gilroy, 11:13 p.m. Aug. 23 on No Name Uno for resisting arrest, driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 and driving under the influence.
- Cesar Ayala, 26 of Gilroy, 8:30 p.m. Aug. 24 on Church Street for driving with privileges suspended, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08, driving under the influence, failing to provide evidence of car ownership and possession of marijuana.
- Jesse Blas, 18 of Hollister, 6:58 a.m. Aug. 25 on Tenth Street for driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher.