Gilroy police arrests Sept. 26 through Oct. 1
Under the influence
- Carol Mancera, 44 of Gilroy, 11:11 p.m. Sept. 26 on Chesbro Way for being under the influence of alcohol.
- Gerardo Rodriguez, 22 of Gilroy, 11:54 p.m. Sept. 27 on Montebello Drive for driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher and driving under the influence.
- Jose Ortiz, 27 of Gilroy, 11:49 p.m. Sept. 27 on First Street on under the influence or alcohol.
- Kevin Beurmann, 27 of Santa Clara, at 12:08 a.m. Sept. 30 on Sunrise Drive for driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher, driving under the influence, brandishing a firearm and threatening to commit a crime.
- Sandra Herrera, 47 of Gilroy, 9:38 p.m. Sept. 27 on IOOF Avenue for battery on a former spouse.
- Jerry Rodriguez, 31 of Gilroy, 3:23 a.m. Sept. 28 on Maple Street for vandalism, and two battery warrants.
- Patrick Caudill, 31 of Gilroy, 4 p.m. Sept. 28 on Bamboo Village restaurant on Wren Avenue for exhibiting a deadly weapon, resisting an officer, battery against a spouse, using or being under the influence, possession of a controlled substance, violation of a protective order, possession of a paraphernalia and resisting arrest.
- Alexandria Einhorn, 22 of Gilroy, 9:48 p.m. on Camino Arroyo for first-degree burglary.
- Eric Anchondo, 38 of Gilroy, 3:53 a.m. Sept. 27 on El Cerrito Way for failing to provide evidence of insurance, expired registration, driving with privileges suspended, unsafe lane change, possession of a saps and similar weapon, possession of controlled substance.
- Roman Rodriguez, 23 of Gilroy, 11 a.m. Sept. 27 on Princevalle for making/passing fictions checks, possession of burglary tools and possession of dirk or dagger.
- James Jones, 40 of Tyler, Tex., 9:50 a.m. Sept. 28 on Hanna Street for possession for sales, keeping place to sell, transaction/sales of controlled substances, possession for sale, distribution of narcotics and another warrant for possession.
- Grant Nielsen, 26 of Gilroy, 1:49 p.m. Sept. 28 at CVS for possession of controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia, petty theft.
- David Tovar, 18 of Los Banos, 6:52 a.m. Sept. 29 on Sixth Street for possession of a controlled substance, resisting an officer and possession of a controlled substance.
- Letticia Cuellar, 33 of San Jose, 1:45 p.m. on Sixth Street for possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia.
- Martin Ulloa, 39 of Gilroy, 11:51 p.m. Kelton Drive for petty theft, possession of stolen property, rearrest probation violation, possession of burglary tools.
- Eric Patterson, 29 of Gilroy, 8:10 p.m. Sept. 29 on Uvas Park Drive for being under the influence and possession of a controlled substance.
- Monceis Cantano, 44 of Gilroy, 4:04 p.m. Sept. 29 on using/under the influence and possession of a controlled substance.
- Manuel Mateo, 18 of Gilroy, 7:15 p.m. Sept. 29 on Camino Arroyo for possession of a controlled substance.
- Maria Salinas, 32 of San Jose, at 3:55 p.m. Sept. 30 on Comire Circle for possession of burglary tools and first degree burglary.
- Delores, Robles Godinez, 18 of San Jose, at 3:55 p.m. Sept. 30 on Comire Circle for possession of burglary tools and first degree burglary.
Grand theft by employee
- Grant Hughes, 34 of San Jose, noon at San Mateo County Jail Sept. 29 for grand theft by an employee.
Hit and run
- Richard Martin, 54 of Gilroy, 4:59 p.m. Sept. 28 on Carmel Street for several outstanding warrants: failing to comply with condition of court, failure to pay, DUI statement, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher and hit and run.
- Susan Landavazo, 50 of Gilroy, 5:55 a.m. Sept. 27 on Tenth Street for driving with privileges suspended and windshield violation.
- Joseph Alvarez, 31 of Merced, 1:34 a.m. Sept. 30 on Monterey Street for driving with privileges suspended, failing to provide evidence of responsibility or expired registration.
Violation of protective order
- Paulo Reis, 38 of Morgan Hill, 7:21 p.m. Sept. 28 on Wren Avenue for expired registration, violation of a protective order, giving a false name to a peace officer, driving with privileges suspended, and for calendar purposes only.
- Sanny Granados, 35 of Gilroy, 4:42 a.m. Sept. 28 on Old Gilroy Street for warrant for appropriate lost property.
Evading a police officer
- Casandra Ledesma, 24 of Gilroy, 4 p.m. Sept. 28 on Wren Avenue for evading a police officer.
- Joseph Lemos, 18 of Gilroy, 7:50 p.m. Sept. 28 on Travel Park for possession of a controlled substance, possession of narcotics and possession of marijuana.
- Roman Wright Ortiz, 18, 7:50 p.m. Sept. 28 on Travel Park for cultivation of marijuana.
Intoxicating liquor in a public place
- Rogelio Fonseca, 31 of Gilroy, 10:48 p.m. Sept. 30 on Wayland Lane for intoxicating liquor in public and resisting an officer.
- Ariana Messina, 20 of Gilroy, 1:01 a.m. Sept. 28 on Welburn Avenue for resisting an officer, trespassing and another warrant for resisting an officer.
Inflicting a corporal injury on a spouse
- Sean Gouthro, 26 of Gilroy, 10:48 p.m. Sept. 28 on Filbro Drive for inflicting corporal injury on a spouse.
- Adan Urenda, 26 of Morgan Hill, 10:25 p.m. on Monterey Road for resisting an officer and threats to commit a crime resulting in injury.