Police blotter April 4 through April 11
- Christian Garcia, 20 of San Jose, April 5 at 8:55 p.m. on Highway 25 and U.S. 101 for battery against a spouse or cohabitant.
- Erica Lubich, 45 of Gilroy, April 6 at 3:52 a.m. on Wren Avenue for battery against a former spouse or fiance.
- Vincent Blanchard, 22 of Lindhurst, New York, April 8 at 2:33 a.m. for battery on a former spouse or fiance.
- Stephanie Strangis, 42 of Gilroy, April 10 at 2:51 a.m. on Hanna Street for battery on a peace officer, attempt to remove weapon from a peace officer, resisting or delaying a police officer and taking a weapon other than a firearm from a police officer.
- Sonia Salgado, 37 of Gilroy, April 6 at 2:46 p.m. on West Ninth Street for second degree burglary and petty theft with three or more priors.
Carrying a concealed dirk
- Michael Trujillo, 22 of San Jose, April 11 at 3:14 a.m. on Monterey Street for carrying a concealed dirk or dagger.
- Jorge Rodriguez, 43 of Hollister, April 4 at 44 of 9:20 p.m. on Monterey and Tenth Street for driving with privileges suspended and driving without lights.
Hit and run
- Ramiro Herrera, 36 of Gilroy, April 8 at 10:35 a.m. on Welburn Avenue for failure to appear, hit and run, expired registration and driving while unlicensed.
- Rafael Zavaleta, 49 of Gilroy, April 8 at 8:38 p.m. on Sunrise Avenue for hit and run (property damage), driving without a license, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 and driving while under the influence.
- Daniel Juarez, 24 of Gilroy, April 6 at 6:23 p.m. on Hadley Court for a parole hold.
- Terrance Finley, 37 of San Jose, April 4 at 10:30 a.m. on Fourth Street for possession of alcoholic beverage.
- Ronnie Lujan, 29 of Gilroy, April 7 at 12:14 a.m. on Howard Street for transporting, selling controlled substance, driving with privileges suspended, using a wireless phone while driving, a parole hold, possession of a possession of marijuana, and evading a police officer while in a vehicle.
- Paul Gutierrez, 32 of Gilroy, April 7 at 2 p.m. on 10 Street for nine outstanding warrants for making/passing a fictitious check, and nine outstanding warrants for theft by using stolen credit card information.
Under the influence
- David Mina, 49 of Gilroy, April 6 at 10:37 p.m. on Forest Street for possession of a hypodermic needle and using or being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Cornelio Montejano, 39 of Freedom, April 8 at 5:51 p.m. on Fourth Street for driving with a suspended license, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or higher, driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license.