• Police responded to a sexual offense report on the 9500 block of Rancho Hills Drive at 1am.
• A vehicle was stolen on the 4300 block of Monterey Road.
• A vehicle collision resulting in injury occurred on the 8100 block of Murray Avenue at 8am.
• Grand theft was reported on the 6000 block of Monterey Street at 9am and 2300 block of Banyan Street at 10am.
• Vandalism was reported on the 9100 block of Desiderio Way.
• Police responded to reports of assault at Mantelli Drive and Santa Teresa Boulevard at 2pm and on the 100 block of West Eighth Street at 4pm.
• Elder abuse was reported on the 7200 block of Trenton Place at 4pm.
• A business was burglarized on the 7000 block of Monterey Street.
• Grand theft was reported on the 800 block of Sorrento Drive at 11am.
• A report of fraud was made on the 9200 block of N Egret Court at 2pm.
• A property crime described as “malicious mischief” by Santa Clara County Sheriff’s deputies was reported on the first block of Santa Teresa Boulevard at 5pm.
• A vehicle was stolen on the 7300 block of Orchard Drive.
• Grand theft was reported on the 7300 block of Church Street at 3pm.
• Police responded to a report of elder abuse on the 7300 block of Hanna Street at 11am.
• Petty theft was reported on the 8500 block of Wren Avenue at 6pm.
Information is compiled from public records.