Welcome to March! Honor women on the 8th, set your clocks forward on the 12th, raise a pint on the 17th, and, most importantly, welcome spring on the 20th! For obvious reasons, I always view March as the green month. Thanks to all the winter rainfall, it’ll be greener than ever. I hope you’re out riding the road and trails, soaking up the flourishing flora for as long as possible. This summer, it will all be a distant memory…or will it?
How are your New Year’s resolutions progressing? Are you dropping tonnage, riding longer, or reaching other new heights? Email me ([email protected]) and let me know! You know that I’m pulling for you!
The Sea Otter Classic and the Tierra Bella will be here next month. Sign up today, then get out there and go ga-ga grinding in the glorious green!
Save the Dates
• April 20-23: Sea Otter Classic, Monterey, seaotterclassic.com
• April 22: Tierra Bella, Gilroy, tierrabella.org
• April 23: Primavera Century, Fremont, ffbc.org
• April 29: Wildflower Century, Creston, slobc.org
• May 13: I Care Classic, Morgan Hill, icareclassic.org
• May 21: Strawberry Fields Forever, Aptos, strawberryfields.org
Curt “Cycle Guy” Hentschke is a cyclist, seeker, song farmer and scribe. Send your cycle celebrations and cerebration to [email protected]